Summer is Getting Close!
- The Big Tent will soon be going up and will be ready for Events in June
- The Outside Patio will soon be opening
- Tuesday Night Bike Nights begin June 7 at 6:00 pm (Rain or Shine)
- KQDS will be here live at Bike Night's with prize giveaways!
- Tap-Takeover - The featured local Brewery that week chooses the Brew they wish to offer on tap!
The Cast Iron Bar and Grill
Cast Iron Bar and Grill is located just off Highway 53 in Pike Lake, (the previous site of the Legrand Supper Club and the legendary "Hollywood"), just a few minutes west of the Miller Hill area in Duluth, MN. We offer a casual atmosphere in our newly remodeled building to enjoy your favorite appetizer, sandwich, burger or salad. Our expanded bar and lounge offers a full line of beers, wines, and spirits, We are especially proud of the Ice Cold Tap Beers we offer!
Swing by and relax with us... Plus Check out our Upcoming events and Photo Gallery
Sunday: 9:00 am-10:00 pm Tuesday & Wednesday: 11:00 am to 10:00 pm - Thursday: 11:00 am to 11:00 pm, Friday: 11: am - 12:00 am, Saturday: 9:00 am to 12:00 am (Kitchen is open until 9:00 pm with a pizza menu available on Friday and Saturday till 11:00 pm) CLOSED MONDAYS
Our Casual Bar
Stop in, have a seat, relax and take some time for yourself and your friends!
Spring is around the corner and our outside patio is opening soon!
- No sitting in the middle of a parking lot or listening to heavy traffic! Relax and enjoy great outside seating.
- It's always warmer at Cast Iron!
- The wind off Pike Lake is nice and warm, unlike Lake Superior
- We also have a large tent that is set up to hold events throughout the summer
- Wish to hold and outside even? Give us a call.
- Check out our Facebook Page for the events we are holding.
Daily Happy Hour 4-7
Happy Hour from 4pm to 7pm Daily
Our casual bar is a setting designed to put you at ease with just the right level of noise to give you a comfortable environment to drink and dine in. Our unique copper top bar, iron boot rail and clean comfortable surrounding that make you feel that this is a great place kick back and relax. Add personal service and a quality beer and bar menu. We strive to make this the place to join your friends and enjoy your time together.
From the Grill
With Cast Iron in Mind
Todd and Aaron, the owners, let our chef know that they want the food to fit the palate of those of us that live in Northern Minnesota. We are local's who have dined at all the local establishments and we put our meals up against any of them. Our menu is not 4 or 5 pages of endless generic meals, but hand chosen quality entree's that we truly feel you will enjoy.
Place for Events
BANQUETS, PARTIES, MEETINGS….
Are you looking for a place to book for a get together of any kind? Look no farther.... Book our Dining Room for your private party. Our Private Dining Room is able to be booked for private parties. We also have a fully renovated event center that can accommodate any large group for an event, party, reception, banquet or meeting. Call us for more information (218) 729-7514
"My daughter and I went for the Fish Fry on Friday. It was FANTASTIC! Crispy and flavorful breaded fish with more fish than breading. I loved the coleslaw, different than the usual coleslaw. My daughter had the Turkey Wrap & Fries and she said that was delicious. We both loved the battered fries and the service was great even though it was busy! I will definitely be back! " ~ Gina Proctor, MN
"It's nice to see it getting busy here, us locals need a place to hang out and get good food." ~ Wade